Monday, October 31, 2011

The Governess and The Charge

Happy Halloween y'all! Here are the photos from our self-conducted mini photo shoot! These were shot a day before we left Manila with the help of my tripod and remote---so pardon me if you see me clutching it in my hands on these photos. Last year, I dressed up as Japanese cellist/singer Kanon Wakeshima in Gothic Lolita fashion which you can view here, with my good friend En. My peg this year is the evil version of a governess. I was taking a shower that fateful afternoon when the idea sprang to my mind. Haha! Think Maria of Sound of Music, Jane Eyre, Miss Minchin (though she's already evil) all combined together to form one hell of a governess. Haha! I'm just so fascinated with the idea of being a governess at the moment since I just recently watched The Sound of Music (the film) and Jane Eyre. My sister, Natasha, is my charge here. Together, we form The Governess and The Charge From The Dead, Miss Jones (from my name Jonessa haha) and Tasha. *evil laugh* 


I'll keep this post short as I'm currently in Bicol and I'm supposed to prepare the Banoffee Pie for tomorrow's celebration right about...now. So...ciao bellas! Hope you like it! :)

 XO.

6 comments:

  1. I love the black and white effect. Definitely makes it really scary!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ava! Happy Halloween to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonessa!

    You look great :) Nice inspiration! See youuuu soon! Will let you know when my next shoot is :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the photos especially goofy ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look cutie scary in a good way! love it!

    http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Melai, Liezyl and Dred! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...