Saturday, October 22, 2011

It's Wonderful Crazy, It's Beautiful Out of Control

Just some of my fave photos from Thursday night when our dear friend Bea celebrated her 18th at Bella Ibarra. It was almost like a reunion for us. My dear HAMMERS (that's the name of my HS Barkada---don't ask why haha) was there, some CTAC (Communication and Theater Arts Club) co-members were also present, and a few sophomore (section Maranao) classmates-friends were there as well. It was really great seeing them again. So much picture-taking, small chit-chats and hugs-and-beso happened. We had so much fun. Wait, fun is an understatement and not even the right term and adjective to describe the party. Crazy is right. Don't believe me yet? We were so hyper we were rapping Stupid Love and Super Bass in the hallway while Mel was taking a video---and I have that video stored in my computer and I'm actually contemplating whether to post it or not---(this was even before we sipped any alcohol) and when we finally hit the after-party where actual drinks were being served, well...let's just say things got a little bit out of hand. Okay, waaay out of hand. One of my friends was bestfriends with the floor that night! Apparently, she has this weird affection and fondness for floors that we had to literally drag and hoist her up while the rest of us kept nagging and mentally bitchslapping her hoping to bring her back to consciousness. Nakakaloka si ate, lahat ng type ng sahig hinigaan---mapa-semento, damuhan at dirt pa yan! Hahaha! I thought that stuff only happens in movies. "I've seen worse", said Tim. Clearly, I haven't been exposed to the world much. :))

While I am certainly not the type who likes partying, dancing and inhaling 2nd-hand smoke in posh clubs, I still enjoy going out every once in a while especially if I'm with my girls (and I do enjoy drinking cocktails haha sorry). As long as I'm with them, even the busiest and noisiest bar can still be fun for me. And that night was definitely one for the books! :)

*outfit post to follow!

XO.

5 comments:

  1. nice post..pretty pictures!! :)) looks like you guys really had fun!

    http://anneholica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read more things about it!
    [url=http://fotografia45.webs.com/]fotograf Warszawa[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  3. my gosh i suddenly feel so old!
    Lovely stylish dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! thank you mestizay! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...