Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Avenue

Just got home from Camsur and boy I have A LOT to blog about. I'll start with an outfit post, yes? Here's look number 1: my airport and day 1 outfit. I know it's not advisable to wear clothes that would crease when traveling but this white polo of mine from Simone's closet was actually quite silky and smooth so creasing wasn't a problem at all. I kept the whole look loose and laid-back by pairing my roomy blouse with loose denim shorts (ditched the tiny and fitted shorts a.k.a. the pekpek shorts) and my black cut-out sandals. And because I looked deathly pale, I just swiped some red stain on my smackers to brighten up my face. Ah, one of the many reasons why I love my red lippies. :)

Anyway, my mom and I took these photos at The Avenue Hotel in Naga City before we finally headed to our hometown in Buhi (where you can find Lake Buhi---home of the smallest fish in the world, "Sinarapan"---haha nag-promote?) for the Undas. My family and I had a nice and relaxing stay because everyone was just so friendly and very attentive to our needs. It truly felt like home. Well, second home. :)

XO.

5 comments:

  1. Aww thank you Liezyl and Anne! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. traveling with style! i can't wait for you to blog about camsur, i wanna go there, hopefully next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Chyrel. Yes, go pay Camsur a visit! I hope you have fun while you're there! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...