Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Naga City Photodiary 2

Day 2 in Naga started really early for us because my little sister and niece were such water babies that they practically dragged us out of our comfy beds as soon as the sun was up just so we could take them swimming. Natasha was so damn eager to swim she finished her cereal in a jiffy then grew irate just waiting for us to finish breakfast. And because I am not a morning person, waking up that early was a pain. Consequently, I was cranky the whole morning, wasn't able to enjoy breakfast (that was such a bummer 'coz I'm a big breakfast person), and the chances of me swimming and donning my cute swimsuit were thrown out the window just 'coz I wasn't in a good mood. *laughs* Explains why I'm not included in the pool photos too. But my grumpy attitude was soon washed off after taking a hot bath and swishing and twirling in my newly bought pleated midi skirt (refer to previous post). After napping for a bit (lol I was still sleepy) and eating lunch at SM Naga, we left for Buhi, our hometown! But that's for another post...so this is where I say "Ciao for now!" 

XO.

5 comments:

  1. Like your look! I missed checking out your blog. haha :) Parang gusto ko nang magpunta sa Naga. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mestizay! The place is indeed lovely! :)

    Hi Geleen! Thank you! It's nice to know that I'm pretty convincing naman. Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such fun photos and your fashion sense! oh how i laveeet, girl! following you now!

    hope you find mine follow-worthy too? winks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you Eunica! Sure will check out and follow yours now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...