Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Posh Afternoon

Before I start this entry with the usual outfit post, here's a little video of our lovely and posh time at Posh Nails (SM Fairview)! Excuse the crap quality I swear it's not like that outside of my blog. Rough editing and very short though (I wasn't really going for a bongga video, just a teaser of sorts, yea). I guess I got too excited using the video in my 60D. Hehe.
Had a very relaxing and lovely time at Posh Nails yesterday! Hands and feet are often neglected when it comes to pampering so when this offer/invite from Melai of Style and Soul and Posh Nails came to my doorstep, I knew I just had to take it! Plus, it was very close to where I live (so no sweat!) and I was dying to get a proper mani-pedi for once! The experience reminded me of the pleasant afternoons spent getting massages, mani-pedis and sipping white mocha frappes with my grade school chums-slash-pampering buddies Camille and Nicole (who was there with me also) back in the...not-so old days. Ah, good times. But enough reminiscing, it's time for sharing! Posh Nails gave us a mani-pedi and I couldn't be happier with their selection of bright and happy polishes (I went for neon pink and orange!) and classic-sophisticated lacquers (En chose sexy Red and Barbie Pink!). They also used Lemon Scrub on our legs and arms and that was the best! The sensation of the grainy scrub on our skin was tingly, rough yet very relaxing. And the citrus scent was also a plus! The staff and everyone was just so accommodating and friendly (as seen on photos above), and the girly atmosphere and the very bright and playful interiors (I especially loved the cool black and white photos---so old hollywood glam!) made us feel like princesses. We truly had a great time!

***Again, thanks Melai and Posh Nails! :)

As for the outfits: Girly pampering session calls for feminine and whimsical outfits hence the tulle skirts! Haha! Swear we didn't plan to match! :)

(I do not own the song used in the video. Song title: If a Song Could Get Me You by Marit Larsen)

XO.

11 comments:

  1. love their interior!1 parang little girl's room.. love yout brown satchel")

    amerahassana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Everything was just so pink and girly! Haha! Thank you Mera! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so so great! I love your blog :)

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you so much Annabel! That means a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! I'd love to have a day being pampered like this :) never had my nails done, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your flats! And the nail polish you chose :)))


    Join my The Bouteeque giveaway :)

    http://ynaamores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becky May- then it's time you get it done! I'm sure you'd love it! :)

    Yna- Thaank you Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for using the time and effort to write something so interesting.

    My site:
    rachat prĂȘts et rachat de credit pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these photos, that place looks like so much fun x

    ReplyDelete
  10. even your outfit is oh so posh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ttFN and LiezyL, thank youuu! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...