Friday, March 30, 2012

Washed Out

We've reached the last set of my outfit posts in Macau/HK. Just a few photos to share with y'all today 'coz I was feeling really ill when these shots were taken. I wasn't even wearing a dash of make-up here and now I'm kinda regretting it 'coz I look totally pale and in pain. Haha! Although I was ecstatic that I was in another country, by the time these photos were taken I was yearning desperately to go back home to the Philippines just so I can finally drink my medicine. Lol. So yeah, thank you for sticking around. I am always grateful. :)

P.S. 2nd Blogversary giveaway coming right up!!! 

lilac jumper- thrifted
leopard leggings- So! F.A.B.
boots- from Taiwan
bowler hat- H&M
shorts- random brand
XO.

5 comments:

  1. i lovee ur leggings!! so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look jonessa! :))

    xoxo,
    anne <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit, love the leggings :)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had great fun on this trip :) I love the outfits you wore!


    http://www.praytofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...