Monday, March 19, 2012

Cinderella

Back when I was younger, I only had two Disney VHSs (90's kid here, wattup!). Those were Cinderella and Beauty and The Beast. Between those two, the one that got abused more was my Cinderella VHS. I would watch it everyday ng walang patawad that it eventually broke. Though my favorite Disney Princess would have to be Belle because not only is she pretty but witty as well (and she looooves to read!), my younger self definitely adored Cinderella more. I guess it's also due to the fact that I got frightened watching Beauty and the Beast 'coz of...well, the beast. So where is this post going anyway, you ask? Haha! Well...I don't know if you got it by now but my inspiration for this outfit was Cinderelli-cinderelli-cinderelli! Because we were going to HK Disneyland that day, I decided to come in a somewhat princess-y outfit that reflected my childhood! I personally liked the monochromatic palette of pale icy blue colors in this outfit and the tutu which instantly princess-fied my whole look. :)


And since we're on the subject of my childhood, I just want to share that I just finished re-watching Cardcaptor Sakura online. Oh my goodness. SO much win for this anime. It remains to be one of my fave animes still. Ahh...thank you to CLAMP for creating such a heartwarming and innovative story. :"> *tears* For a late 90's anime, the art style was definitely ahead of its time. And don't you guys think that Sakura and Shaoran make such a cuuuute pair? Eeeh! For the CCS fans out there, if you want to watch it again, here's the link where you can see Sakura-chan's kawaii-ness! 


In other news, Scarlet April is turning two this coming 21st! And because I want to celebrate my blog's 2nd birthday, I will be holding a giveaway so please watch out for it! :)


top- from Korea
quilted vest- thrifted
tutu- Just G
tights- Landmark
boots- from Korea
XO.

5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Super love the tights! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! so modern day Cinderella :)

    http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute. i especially love your stockings and jacket. :)

    http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Daphne, Roxanne and Dred!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your outfit..
    keep blogging!

    xx,
    http://krisnastassia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...