Friday, March 23, 2012

HK Disneyland Part I: The Magic

Hello everyone! Finally got around to posting the first part of my HK Disneyland entry! So let's get started, shall we?
I entered HK Disneyland that day feeling a bit miffed because the effect of not having been able to drink my medicine for 3 days was slowly taking its toll on me. But you know what, Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth 'coz my discomfort vanished the moment I stepped foot inside. Not even kidding. At first I tried walking around with poise 'coz I didn't want to look too haggard in the photos but I ended up running around wildly with my hair sticking out in all possible directions and chasing after my little sister and nieces! I dragged them with me everywhere! Oh boy oh boy oh boy! :))
Yummy mickey-shaped strawberry waffles! We were still at Main Street USA but we already got hungry 'coz we couldn't help but run around like crazy.
 This girl's outfit was just too cute for words! I just had to take a photo!
Our next stop was Adventureland where we rode this boat that took us sightseeing! Animals of all kinds greeted and spouted water toward us which resulted to a lot of shrieking on our part haha! Flaming water and engulfing smoke scared the hell out of the little children on our boat too.
Tearful moment part 1. Here's where I felt a tad bit emotional. Haha! The Philharmagic Theatre! It's a 3D show which transported Donald Duck into several Disney movies like Aladdin, The Little Mermaid and Beauty and The Beast. It's not really supposed to make one cry but when the song "Be Our Guest" in Beauty and The Beast played I felt like I was the one being welcomed and bottles of champagne were popped open and sprayed out unto the audience for real! Like, there was something wet that flew toward us! And the cherry pies served to Belle/Donald Duck smelled sooo great in real life it was as if dozens of fresh baked goodies were being served before us! Huhu. That part and song in the Disney Movie was my favorite when I was younger so that brought out a lot of memories for me. My mom was guffawing beside me 'coz I was laughing and crying all at the same time. Silly, I know. Haha!
After that we watched The Lion King play. I am not much of a fan of the movie 'coz I like Princess movies more but I gotta say that the performance of the actors in the play was superb! I got goosebumps all over! Nothing less from the Disneyland actors, I must say! :)


It really is a shame that I couldn't share all the photos that I have taken. But oh well. Part II coming up real soon! 


 XO.

3 comments:

  1. such a cute outfit, jonessa! this post made me miss disney land so much. Last time I went to florida naman was nung 14 ako. sigh! so old na! haha! Love the pix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos!wish i could visit it and feel like a child again.such a magic place!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...