Sunday, April 1, 2012

Nightlock

For some strange reason I named this post "Nightlock" after the poisonous berries in The Hunger Games. I guess, it has something to do with this deep violet wall. And now that I think about it, my outfit here can be compared to said berries for it was a little too daring for my taste as well. But since I am in no way blessed with lovely womanly curves, it wasn't too skimpy-looking on me. I guess being skinny has its perks too. Lol. 


Anyway, this was my outfit two Saturdays ago. My supermodel friend Camille was one of the organizers for this event so we were kind of obliged to come. Haha! I decided to wear this lace-y number because it always gets humid in clubs. Now, I wouldn't leave the house looking like a baby prostitue, would I? (Mean Girls reference yo!) So I grabbed this long silky blazer from my mom and voila! I'm exposed and covered up all at the same time! :)


lace top- gift from a friend
leather shorts- H&M
blazer- Tomato
boots- Rubi for Cotton On (Singapore)
metal choker/necklace- H&M
B&W bangle- from Hong Kong
pink envelope clutch- from Hong Kong

XO.

7 comments:

  1. ooooh love your background, jonessa!:) pretty! and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! And I am so envious of that walll!!! <3

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your outfit and you look prettier here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! Love the boots

    JOIN The Girly Diaries x Amores blog giveaway!
    http://ynaamores.blogspot.com/2012/04/amores-clothing-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh very cool.. I love how you put the pieces together :) And I love that you titled the post Nightlock... haha!

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU SO MUCH LOVELY GIRLIES FOR THE COMMENTS! MWA! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit was extremely pretty ingenious.<3 :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...