Sunday, April 29, 2012

Swimsuit Dress

For those who are not so confident with wearing skin-bearing beach wear like me, then I guess this swimsuit dress is perfect for you. Even though I'm slim/skinny I still don't feel comfortable showing my body or more skin than the usual. Bikinis are just too revealing (like lingerie) for me to be worn outside lol so weirddd. Mahiyain and may pagka-conservative po kasi ako di lang halata. Hehe. But this swimsuit is love. It also doubles as a dress when you're at the beach so no need for cover-ups!

swimsuit- Landmark
earrings- from waaay back when
sunnies- H&M
shell bracelets- from Bohol
XO.

3 comments:

  1. Great photos! Love this swimsuit dress - what a good idea!

    http://iammeggy.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Meggy! I'm glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. With changing lengths (right from hip length to floor-clearing) and cuts, Kaftan Dresses from Indianbeautifulart bring polish to your life. Go snatch it now!

    http://indianbeautifulart.com/women/clothing/kaftans.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...