Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Print Clash

Spent a few days in Caramoan during the Holy Week before we headed to our hometown in Buhi, CamSur. Let me tell you about the beaches and islands in Caramoan. They were absolutely gorge. The sands were so fine and almost white. The sea was pristinely clean and didn't smell very salty/fishy. The numerous mini islands each had something different to offer and there were hardly any people and resorts built in these beaches so you can really enjoy the purity of the place. So for this beach trip, I wore clashing prints that surprisingly went well together. Since it was finally summer, I thought I'd go all out in prints and colors in celebration of the season! What do you think?


kimono top- Clothes Sensation Ph
shorts- The Second Shop
bandeau bikini- SM
aviators- Gucci

XO.




8 comments:

  1. I love the colors and looking at the photos made me miss the beach even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even on the beach you're super stylish. I love the bikini and the shirt :)


    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a perfect pair of denim shorts. The colors are gorgeous. And so are you, dear Jonessa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I lovin' the colors here..:) You look so fab! We went to Camsur too for the holy week, that's o..:)

    Love,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU GUYS! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the how you paired animal printed bandeau with the denim shorts with colorful kimono on top. :">

    ReplyDelete
  7. BIIIITTTCH! IMY! IKAW NA SEXY!!! ♥ Hang out soon, VERY SOON. NEED YOU ALL =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...