Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Nihao Macau!

 I've always wanted my own snowglobe. I don't know why it took me that long to buy one.
 This one's perfect though. Look, it has my face inside! Haha!
 The only food that I can eat there w/o getting umay.
 Welcome to Old Macau!
 Jade jewelry. Very Chinese, yes?
 There weren't many cars in Macau.
 Nosebleed. Haha!
 The only egg tarts that I'll ever eat. Nyaaam!
 Porkchop bun. Complete with the bone in it. Hee.

Here are just some of the photos that I took on our trip to the City of Dreams where we watched the Dragon Treasure show in a dome-shaped screen up above the ceiling in Crown Hotel and Old Macau which tremendously reminded me of Binondo. This is what I love about traveling. Of course, the change of scene is always pleasant but what I love most about it is the opportunity to take in a different culture and try to live it even just for a while. :)


XO.

6 comments:

  1. Dati ko pa rin gusto ng snowglobe! And ang cute nung sayo haha!


    Almira :)
    numbertwohere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! That picture of Old Macau is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almira, thank you! Worth it yung wait ko para sa snowglobe na to! :)

    Yna, thank you! I really did my best to come up with presentable (if not the best) photos so that I can share it with you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your snowglobe! and ung nasa loob.. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @anon- thank you! haha i love that it's personalized. :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...