Friday, March 9, 2012

Leopard Leprechaun

I felt like I was a leprechaun in this outfit because of the mint-slash-moss-green color of this wool dress. I was pretty hyped up while wearing this 'coz I kept telling my sister, mom and everyone I encountered that day---"look I'm a leprechaun!" with a big goofy smile plastered on my face. Haha! And because I didn't want my outfit to look costume-y, I opted to wear leopard printed boots instead of a gray or  green pair. Anyway, this was my day 1/airport outfit during my trip to Macau last week. As you can see, I wasn't wearing a cape in the first set of photos 'coz I was still on Philippine ground. But when we got to Macau it was extremely foggy and cold that I had to put on this furry leopard print cape that I used on our 6th grade soiree. Good thing I kept it after all these years. So yeah, this outfit not only made me look like a leprechaun but it also transformed me into Princess Sarah Ang Munting Prinsesa due to the cape. Hahaha! :)


That's all for now! Later! :)

wool dress- Mom's
cape- I forgot where I bought it
heart printed tights- from Singapore
boots- S&H
XO.

5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Love that Cape too! soo fasyown! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you Maria! So glad you love it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In fairness, nadala mo yung cape! Astig ng outfit!


    Almira :)
    numbertwohere

    ReplyDelete
  4. Princess Sara FTW :) You look adorable! I don't think you look like a leprechaun at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit my dear. Love the dress, stockings and the lipstick. Red is a great colour on you. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...