Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mouse Ears

Forgive me for wearing uggs on my 4th day in Hong Kong. My feet just had to rest from all the narrow-soled and heeled boots that I brought with me. But if it's any consolation, my pair of uggs is in chic leopard print! Haha! But I don't really regret wearing them 'coz they felt terrific to my toes! It was like walking on soft feathered carpet plus they easily matched my leopard printed scarf. Anyway, this outfit was thrown on last minute and wasn't thoroughly thought about but I quite like it. Clearly, I was still a little hungover from my Disneyland adventure hence the minnie mouse ears. :) 

top- Freeway
scarf- Landmark
uggs- Hong Kong
shorts- random brand
belt- Landmark
XO.

4 comments:

  1. You look so ADORABLE!I love the ears!! hehehe..:)

    Love,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute headband! love the photos! :)




    http://xoxostrawberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE PRINT....:)!!!! very nice outfit!!!! :) I hope you have loads more fun
    Chari T (Deep Fried Stilettos)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH MICKEY, CLAUDINE AND CHARI! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...