Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Venetian

On our arrival and first night in Macau, there was heavy fog covering the entire place which made it hard for us to see the beautiful scenery. It was like walking in a void and being engulfed in darkness and smoke which totally sucked 'coz we really wanted to see the twinkling buildings at night. But when we got inside The Venetian, I was awed by everything that my eyes laid upon. Those towering European-inspired buildings were actually just walls that surrounded the eating and shopping area. This was the foodcourt. And that beautiful bright cloudy sky was just a painted ceiling. Outside of the hotel, it was actually nighttime. Oh god everything was sooo beautiful! So yeah, it was a bit hard concentrating on eating dinner because my eyes were roaming around relentlessly. Haha!


PS. I hope you don't mind if I post photos other than my outfit shots. I mean, I'm not a professional photog but I do enjoy the art of photography and looking at pretty/interesting pictures. :)

XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...