Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Home Early

Because I was home early one Monday morning and was in no mood to just bum around the house, I decided to call for another coffee date with two of my gals. Hung out at the cafe and at En's place again and snapped the day awaaay. :)

Camille's coin purse pasalubong from her trip to HK. :)

Aww, managed to get a shot of this headband before it finally broke into two. Goodbye my dear headband, you will surely be missed. :'( Oh and I just got my hair dyed in a different color. It's browner now than my last hair color but I love it. I was actually going for Seohyun's hair color in Chocolate love. Okayrandom. :D

Jossa the teen sleuth. Not bad eh?

Did a terrible job at portraying Nancy Drew but what the hell, I was having a grand old time playing with the magnifying glass! Haha! :)

(photocredits: Camille and Elyssa)

Oh and BTW, thank you to everyone who participated in my tag post and for your lovely comments! Your comments really put a smile on my face whenever I read it!

'Til the next post!
xxxx,
ScarletApril

5 comments:

  1. you're so cute!!! i love all of your shoes!!! especially your oxfords! where did you get them? :)

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your blog and I wanted to invite you to follow my blog.
    Check out my blog @ www.afterstylecomesfashion.blogspot.com


    With love, Samm

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sybil- aww, thanks dear! i got the oxfords at a store named maphisto in landmark inside trinoma mall.

    @candykawaiilover- thanks dear!
    @samm- i'll go check it out then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love your shoes! :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...