Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sweet Child of Mine

Ah, the lace dress again. This is probably my current fave piece of clothing in my wardrobe. I can style it in so many ways, so naturally this won't be the last that you'll see of it. So anyway, I joined the TeenVogue Wardrobe Remix contest in Chictopia since I figured I have a lot of outfit ideas for this piece of clothing. No harm in trying, right? :)

Went for something girly-girl and sweet this time since the last two looks seem to lean heavily on having that rocker chic vibe. Tucked the lace dress in my lil sis' turquoise Just G tutu skirt 'coz I thought it looked good paired with the purple Victorian-inspired, paisley printed with white ruffle trimmings blazer which was originally my mom's. I chose to wear a pair of white oxford shoes instead of my usual ballet flats 'coz I wanted the outfit to have that preppy vibe to it. Completed the look with some vintage gold accessories which echoed the gold paisley prints on the blazer. Decided to go in this direction for this look since I've been creating looks with this dress in a very rocker chick style. You know how much I love rocker looks. But since nothing screams girly than a lace dress, I figured I should at least try to bring out its girlishness so that it could serve its purpose of bringing out femininity in an outfit, not that my looks aren't feminine enough. :))

Hope you'll like this my dears!

Much Love,
ScarletApril xx

4 comments:

  1. youre sooo cute! lovin the outfits!
    lovin the blog too! keep it up girl!
    loueladaniele.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @louela- thanks dear! your comment just made my day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girl! You always look cute! I love the lace-up shoes!so nice!

    Simone's Closet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...