Sunday, June 20, 2010

Food Date

Gah! It's hard to save up and be frugal when I keep on going out for food dates with my friends since I get off really early at school (most of my classes end before lunch time)! And trust me, I am not stingy when it comes to food so my shopping money suffers the consequences! Haha!

No, I don't eat lipsticks for lunch. Haha!

Went out to eat with two of my high school friends one rainy afternoon. We exchanged stories about our lives in college while we waited for the rain to subside. Rain and comfort food? Just awesome. I love days like these. :)

Much love,
ScarletApril xx

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed answering your tag post sis!

    I like your smile in your photo in this post so lovely!:)

    Simone's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thanks so much denise! and i'm really glad you enjoyed it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING THE FIRST LIPSTICKS!cute blog!
    I opened a new fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)

    http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, like what Denise said, that smile is lovely. :) Just bumped into your blog since you have recently tagged other people :) Happy to see, someone like me, starting out into this outfit/wardrobe/fashion blogging thing. Whatever this is.

    Your outfits are nice. And my favorite by far is the previous post. The lace and the DIY jacket matched really well.

    Support Pinoy bloggers! Yeah. Followed you now :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  5. @melai- aww, thank you so much for your sweet compliments dear!i'm really glad that you loved that outfit. i'll go check out your blog and follow you too! thanks again!:))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...