Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Slightest Rain


(photo credits: my seven-year-old little sister, Natasha)
Since it's already June, it means summer has finally come to an end (well, almost) here in the Philippines. The slightest rain caused me to get my tights and finally don it after months of living in shorts and dresses. Yes, I most definitely would love to layer up everyday. But Alas, the climate hinders me from doing so. I've always thought that I would like it better if I lived in a country with four seasons. But I guess that's always the case when a person lives in a tropical country and vice versa for those people who live in a country with a colder climate. Haha! This is one of the many reasons why I love the rain, it gives me the chance to wear tights, boots and to layer my clothes. :)

PS.
The bib necklace was actually my friend, Nicole's. Just thought I'd give her credit for it since I don't want to commit fashion plagiarism, If there were any. Haha! And maybe it's got something to do with me being a CommArts student. I guess that's just how we're taught. :D

PPS.
Nothing like a pair of newly bought shoes to brighten up a gloomy day. Ahh... :)

xxxx
ScarletApril


6 comments:

  1. aww.you're just the sweetest!:"> HAHA!love this to pieces Jer :) thanks for the credit.i really want that shoes:">

    i guess we wouldn't see each other for weeks:( summer's over!oh well,enjoy your classes:) Love you Jer :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw nice shoes babe! where did you get it?:)

    Simone's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  3. @erj- haha! thankies dear. but we could always hang out for a few minutes at rnb. goodluck on your first day! :)

    @denise- thanks dear! i bought it at janylin for only 700php, i guess. it was on sale. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for dropping by my blog. I'm definitely following yours. btw, I love the outfit in your previous post. :)

    http://aimeehx3.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there dear! it's no biggie. thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute! And i love your shoes <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...