Friday, June 25, 2010

Dark Times


I don't think I'll be able to post often after an outfit post that will be up on the blog tomorrow. I will be a bit busy due to schoolwork. I'm feeling a bit stressed out and queasy because of this project that I'm about to do for school. See, I have yet to find a film director/scriptwriter/actor/actress that I can interview for my project and the deadline is nearing. Gah. If any of you guys happen to be acquainted with one, do tell me. I would really appreciate it. :)

So for now, here's a photo which shows what I'm feeling at the moment. A bit glum, worried, sullen, pissed and uneasy. I still comb my hair though. Haha! Ugh, I can't believe I can still joke around at a time like this. Tsk.

xx,
ScarletApril

4 comments:

  1. I was the stylist for a cinemalya entry to be showcased this july at CCP. Doing film productions as a student raket :) I know a few people in the indie film industry. :)It depends on their schedule I guess.

    Hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I don't know anyone in the film industry!

    I love the picture! It's kinda emo-ish! Ahaha!

    I hope you find the right people for your film! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @melai- Hi dear! thanks so much for telling me! i finally found one that i could interview pero thank you pa din talaga! :) <3

    @rachel- thanks hun! glad you loved it! and thanks for wishing me luck!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a cutiepie! i love your skirt! :)

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...