Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Outfits :)

Here are just some of my favorite outfits that I came up with in 2011. I can definitely say that I've been a bit adventurous and fearless with my looks this year. And I'm really thankful for that. Of course this year wouldn't be complete without you guys who read and support this humble little style blog of mine. Thank you so much for caring to read what I have to say and post. You don't know how much this blog has come to mean to me in helping me overcome some of my insecurities and fears. And you my dear lovely readers have been so kind to me by being the best supporters ever. I love you, even though I may not know all of you personally. :)


Have a blessed new year everyone! 

XO.

4 comments:

  1. so many splashes of bright colors..they remind me of fireworks...happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Roma! I didn't notice until you mentioned it. Haha! Happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. May i know where you buy your accessories especially the bow tie necklace and the colorful floral necklace? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! The bowtie necklace was from Pop Culture in Trinoma while the floral necklace was from Divisoria! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...