Friday, December 23, 2011

Leggy

Some outfit shots of what me and a few other bloggers (Aisa, Bestie, Sarah & Nicole) wore to the My Househusband Bloggers Presscon last Saturday. It's so interesting to see fashion bloggers huddle together in one corner of a street or an entrance way just to have their outfit photos taken one by one. Onlookers give "the stare" and maybe "the sneer" (haha!) but because everyone in the group loves dressing up, suddenly you don't feel too self-conscious and it makes all of it worth it. :)

PS. I don't know if you've noticed but I'm finally sporting the "no bangs" look! It's been 6 years since I last parted my hair in the middle with no fringe. Definitely changes my entire look too. Never thought I'd go back to this type of hairstyle. I hope you like it as much as I do! :)

shirt- 999
stockings, envelope bag and wedges- from Singapore
necklace- Bubbles
accessories- random brand
 XO.

8 comments:

  1. you all look so gorgeous and stylish! definitely love your shirt! :)

    http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this look is soo gorgeous! :)
    your shirt is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you post a link of where you got the shirt? I'm kind of in love with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anon! Sorry but there's no link to post since i bought it at the mall. Thanks though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...