Monday, December 5, 2011

New In

My most recent purchases. I am totally in love with them. Of course they are all budget and student friendly so I'm not entirely broke this Christmas season. Haha! The leopard wedges and beige suede envelope bag were pasalubongs from Mama when she went to Singapore last week. The sheer cream tulle midi skirt (350php) and black sheer tiered blouse (150php---I couldn't believe it myself) were from the Bloggers United 2 Bazaar. Pink cork wedges (1,100php) and red clogs (1,400php) all from Manels. And the rest of the items were from my recent excursion to Rue dela Div (a fancy name for Divisoria haha!). My goodness I died (figuratively, of course) because everything was just sooo cheap! I got the blouses for only 350-ish, denim shorts for 150php, bracelets and cuffs 80php each and the chic statement necklaces were 120-150php each! Oh diba pag sa The Ramp 450php na yan! Haha! And this list wouldn't be complete without buying at least one book. So I asked Mama to buy me The Hunger Games Trilogy set. But she bought me the collector's edition of book 1 instead. Ayayay. No worries, it was worth it! I loved it! :))

XO.

7 comments:

  1. taray ng Rue dela Dive! hahaha :) your post makes me wanna go shopping!!! :( it was nice meeting you in BU2 :)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha bongga diba? Thanks Reg! It was nice meeting you too! Nakalimutan ko magpapapicture with you! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Hunger Games :D Ganda ng story. Rue dela Div, creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooow!! lovely stuff you got there,, ang ganda nung leopard booties mo. :)))). anyway, nice meeting you last saturday jonessa!! :))) i tagged you in my recently blogged post. <3

    anne,
    http://anneholica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Verna! And agree ako sayo bout The Hunger Games! :)

    Anne! Thaaank you! It was nice meeting you din! Will go check out your post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 the ultra short shorts and leopard booties.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...