Saturday, December 24, 2011

Neutral Ground

I've been out with these girls for two consecutive days now but I still can't get enough of them! We went out on the 22nd and watched Immortals but it was such a bore and a huge disappointment (and we all love Greek Mythology) but we had a great laugh because we thought the title was very ironic considering that the gods were all getting killed. Haha. We basically spent the entire day laughing, eating and sharing failed love stories over Japanese food and froyos. And because they love me so much (haha), they went to support me by going to the Bloggers United Pop Up Bazaar where I sold some of my pre-loved items for the benefit of the Sendong Victims. Ahh, I am too blessed to have them in my life. 


As for my outfit, I opted for a knit sweater+midi skirt look again! I'm sorry but you'll be seeing more of these in my next posts. Well, it's December and quite chilly, it's the only time when I can don knits and fuzzy pullovers without sweating like a pig. Haha. 

PS. Just a few more hours 'til Papa Jesus' birthday! Merry Christmas in advance! :)

knit blouse- Mom's
midi skirt- thrfited
shoes and clutch- from Singapore
accessories- random
 XO.

7 comments:

  1. Bea! Yo and Ara are missing out na! Let's all go out next week, yes? I miss you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your outfit! So chic! That envelope clutch is amazing!
    Merry Christmas :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you so much Maddie! Merry Xmas to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your top and the shoes is perfection! you really look great ;)
    Merry Christmas

    http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Roxanne! Merry Xmas to you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GASP! ;p I love your shoes! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...