Thursday, August 5, 2010

Gap Feature! o_O

I know I promised you guys an outfit post today but sadly (well not really), I have to postpone it because I wanna share with you guys another post which extremely thrills me at the moment!

A few months back, the Chictopia team sent me a message informing me that my picture was chosen to be featured in a campaign with a major retailer. I was giddy about it of course and so I waited until the day that it would come out and then the months passed and I still hadn't heard from them. I thought it wouldn't come out anymore but then last night, while going through my chictopia chicblog, the ever stylish Kookie of deathbyplatforms informed me that she saw my photo on Gap's website for their 1969 Premium Jeans Campaign! Oh holy canoly it was such a sweet surprise!

Okay, so enough blabbing here's my feature:

Whoops! Embarrassing tabs showing my bestfriend's facebook account, and a google tab on how to do printscreen (I'm such a techie loser!) Hahaha!

I am so honored and humbled to be chosen and be put alongside my fave style icons Kookie, Aphrodite, Isabella of Buffalo Stance, Meg of Another Day to Dress Up and many other chictopians and stylish people! :)

To see about this outfit post click here!

So that's it for now mi dearies! I'm going to take a short break from my fashion endeavors for a while and allot time to work on my masscomm and intfilm papers now! Hey, I have two passions rememeber? (refer to previous post) Haha!

'Til the next post!
Scarlet April xx

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the feature dear :)

    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats dear! so happy for you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congratulations! <3

    Lee [spunkandglam.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! I could see my name in between Yahoo Messenger and paint! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg your lil sis is so cute! and takes good pics :))) lovely blog!

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...