Sunday, August 22, 2010

Friday and Sunday Shots

Hello everyone! Hope you like my new header. I drew it myself and then edited it. Funny thing about it is that I used A LOT of colors for that drawing but then I decided to turn it into black and white 'coz you won't get to see the title of my blog against all the colors in the background. Sheesh. Wasted effort. Haha!

I'm just taking a break from doing my papers as you know that it is my finals week this coming week. Tonight I'm just going to post pictures of what has happened to me lately. These are photos that were taken today and on Friday.


Friday:

After our INTBROD a.k.a Introduction to Broadcasting class, my HUMAART (art appreciation class) blockmates and I went to Dianne's place in Makati to shoot a music video for our project.

I chose to wear something simple and comfortable that day 'coz I knew there were a lot of things that I had to do that day. I was wearing a black cardi from Babo, black tank from Landmark, leopard leggings from So! FAB, cute studded necklace from Pop Culture and the yellow purse was actually my friend's (thanks Meli!). I just thought it went well with my all-black ensemble so I decided to use it for this shoot. I am so loving yellow purses lately. They add such a nice punch of color and contrast to an outfit. :)

We had to climb up and down these stairs that day. Why so cruel, Dianne's house??? Whyyy?! Haha! :D

Our music video wasn't really scary or anything. The ketchup (we wanted to use pig's blood but according to Dianne's housekeeper, it was not available anymore during the afternoon so we just settled with using ketchup combined with soy sauce as an alternative. Hee) on Dianne's body urged us to take these "scary" shots.

Today:

For my INTFILM (Intro to Film) class, I had to interview local actress Glaiza De Castro for my final paper. She was really nice and she answered my questions really well. She was actually very insightful and humble. Love that about her. :)

Just a few more days 'til this hellish week ends. Fingers crossed that I finish my papers on time! Goodnight everyone and oh hello to my new followers! Thank you so much for appreciating my blog and thanks for the lovely comments too! :)

(photo credits: Melissa Arganda and Russel Tiamzon)

'Til the next post!
ScarletApril xx

6 comments:

  1. I love your gray cardi and oversized bow necklace, so cute! Good luck on your finals! :)

    Lee [spunkandglam.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thanks lee! it means so much to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks dear!You know what I always read your posts and I like the way you dress. you're so pretty!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, thanks denise! that really made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the bow necklace is so cute! and woah, your classmate really looks like a bloodied pregnant woman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for droppin by kookie! and i'm glad the fake blood thing looked convincing enough. haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...