Saturday, August 20, 2011

Gray Leopard

(loose white polo- Simone's Closet| leggings- So! F.A.B | shoes and satchel-Parisian Jr.)
How was your week so far? Mine was great. One of the highlights of last week for me was when we had to bring in Filipino delicacies in school for a food tasting exercise in my wika at kultura class (Language and Culture). Our group brought some spicy Bicol Express while our rival group brought La Paz Batchoy and Suman but we still won! I was quite proud considering that I'm a Bicolana. Our food looked humble and simple (it was only made of sliced pork, coconut milk and chili, chili, chili!) right next to the "bonggang" la paz batchoy (so many ingredients were incorporated in it). Then we had to learn several dialects/words from different parts of the country and boy was it fun! My interest in Filipino mythical creatures (like the Tamawo/engkanto, sigbin--a very weird dog since its head's placed in its rear--and the aswang etc.) was piqued that a story is already forming in my head! I might just write it down one day! Haha! I mean, we Filipinos are so caught up with vampires (sad to say, but I'm guilty of that) that we fail to appreciate our very own folklore and mythical creatures which are just as interesting! Wouldn't it be cool to read a story about a Tamawo or an aswang who falls for a mortal and that could be the beginning of my not-so-original-star-crossed-lovers-story Pinoy version? So yeah, when my book comes out, hope you'll support it. Hahaha! I can't even begin to tell you how busy it got for all of us considering the fact that the school runs in a trimestral system. One day it was just the start of midterms and now we are approaching our last week for this term as it's already finals week for us! After this, hullo term break! :)

But I still like it better this way. :)

XO.

9 comments:

  1. I love the outfit Jonessa! the shirt looks great on you! Can I grab this and the other photo na suot mo yung white na top? :) thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo naman Denise! Go ahead and grab away! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is fabulous i love everything :)

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look so chic! There are leggings pala sa So! Fab will have to check em out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the outfit from top to toe!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Na-miss ko bigla yung mga Linggo ng Wika activities sa school! Love your shoes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uy I love your hair color! =D <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty outfit!
    Love your Parisian booties here :)
    Take care and have a great day ahead babe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you girls! Your comments make me so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...