Tuesday, August 23, 2011

F-stop's New Collection Teaser Photos!

The teaser photos for F-stop's next collection are out and I am on it! *Kilig* I love the clothes that I modeled, don't you? :)

As you prolly can tell, I'm elated (not to mention a bit anxious) to see the outcome of my modeling stint for Melai of Style and Soul 'coz I'm really shy in front of other people's cameras. Hindi lang halata. Haha! It's so ironic too considering that I post my photos in the internet for all the world to see but that's just because it's usually my 8-year-old-little sister who takes my outfit photos in deserted places so there's really no pressure there. Haha! Anyway, I'm quite happy with the result even though I am not as fierce as some of my other friends like Nicole, Camille, and Debbie who are much fiercer and more naTural/when it comes to modeling and posing. I hope I gave Melai's lovely clothes some justice though!:)

Again, thank you Melai for believing in me and for being so friendly to me that I didn't feel left out during the shoot! Thanks to your boyfriend and to your friends too who were all so very caring and nice to me! It was such a wonderful experience to model for you! :)

So ready your wallets girls 'coz you don't wanna miss out on these lovely pieces this coming August 27, 2011 at 8pm! I have my eyes set on some of the pieces already! Haha! Happy shopping! :)

Note: Collection will be uploaded on the official shop site: http://fashionstopshop.multiply.com/

XO.

4 comments:

  1. Wow you're now a model! The photos look nice! Bagay sayo :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Yna, i appreciate it talaga. Haha!:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonessa! Super thanks for modeling! I'm really happy I asked you to do it! Can you be my muse again next time? Mwuah! Nice meeting you :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thaaaaank you Melai! Sure, just tell me when and where and I'll be there! Haha! I'm so happy thank you! It was so nice meeting you and your friends too!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...