Sunday, August 14, 2011

A pair of jeans and a tee

(knotted white tank-Kamiseta | jeans-Freeway | feather earring-Top Avenue | sunnies-Flywear)
Simple jeans and tee outfit for a fuss-free day like yesterday when I finally had my bluntly cut hair (which I chopped off myself months ago) styled at the salon. Don't know why it took me that long to get a decent haircut. I love my choppy-octopus kind of hairstyle. Haha! So yeah, hope you like this outfit post even though it's really simple. Resurrected my flared jeans from the dead as I wanted my look to have that hippie vibe and then accessorized with my brown single feather earring from Top Avenue and sunnies.


XO.

13 comments:

  1. love the look...and the red lipstick! your pooch is a looker too! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new haircut! It looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i'm very satisfied with it too. Thank you Yna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look uber chic even just in a jeans and tee!:) fasyowwwn:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit babe! :) so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @paxie- hahaha! thank you!:)

    @denise- thanks babe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look chic and love the lip color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgiee ;) love the earrings dear! new follower here.

    stay awesomepuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you loook gorgeous here! with your hair color and lipstick... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Rizzalana and Abi! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...