Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Behind the Camera

(tee-F&H | culottes-ShopCapricious | belt-Cams' | brogues-custom made| bag-En's)
This is my comfy “photographer outfit”. Haha! I conducted a shoot today for my photography portfolio which is a final project in my photography class. I know it’s just a simple tee and shorts combo but it was necessary for me to be in something that would allow me to move freely, especially ‘coz I tend to be all over the place (sitting, crouching, kneeling, lying on my tummy etc.) when I’m taking photos. You should see me taking photos, I tend to forget that I'm a lady what with my awkward positions (hey, my prof told us to be a "bird and a worm" when taking photos!) and pagiging malikot. Haha!
So anyway, I'm going to share a few shots that I took this afternoon. The shoot's theme was "living doll". They're supposed to look a bit eerie. I'm not going to elaborate much on the concept just yet as I will do a separate post for it. Hope you guys like it!

My models were: Barbie and Cams! :))

I'm so relieved that at least one of my many final projects has been ticked off of my to-do list! Hope I get a good mark though. And...before I end this post. I wanna thank my good friend Camille for agreeing to be my model and to En for letting me use her pseudo-studio! :)

PS. Finally got to wear this culottes that I bought ages ago from Bestie's online shop (Shopcapricious)! :)

PPS. Oh dear, I regret cutting 2 or 3 inches of my hair out of boredom one random day! I miss my longer locks. :|

'Til the next post!
Scarlet April xx

14 comments:

  1. Super cute concept!!! :-) And I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love what you're wearing! i've been looking for culottes too in that color! =)


    jed
    I Am DollParts

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love the photos! and i love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ung mirror nung barbie, un ba ung project sa TLE nung 2nd year? haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. @efril, ava, chiqui & jed- thanks you guys! glad you love it!:)

    @nina- hahaha! yes, yan nga yung project natin sa tle. :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photos :) And nice concept :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the concept! great shorts too! <3

    Love,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  9. ang cute nung dress nung friend mo tas terno sa barbieee. cutiepatootie! :">

    ReplyDelete
  10. Galing! resourceful haha, cute din ni Camille :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks fun! hahah I love the last photo!

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you sooo much for the comments guys! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. nuff . i love those pumps :) so posh . following you ms.scarlet , hope you could return the favor :) flying kisses from ennaid .


    dgap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...