Wore this out on Saturday when En and I went to chill at Starbucks and finally got ourselves the sticker cards for their 2011 planner that afternoon after En went through my closet to borrow some clothes for their CFAD Week.
I tried to match her outfit by wearing something that was blue and gray as well. I wore my 11th of October denim button-down and gray F&H pinafore while En wore her blue and gray F21 romper. :)
On a different note, I was just awarded 2 blog awards by Efril of Love & a Bad Hair Day and Eunice of Legally Pinay! Thank you sooo much girls! Knowing that people actually read my blog means so much to me. At least I know now that somehow, my blog is appreciated. Haha!
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to seven blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
Seven things about me:
1. I love books so much, just as much as I love Fashion.
2. I don't own flip flops, even pambahay slippers. I don't like wearing 'em 'coz (I think) I have ugly feet and only those who have nice feet can wear 'em. Haha!
3. I love to draw.
4. The one thing I cannot leave the house without is my face powder.
5. I'm a sucker for detective stories! (books, anime, movies etc.)
6. My fave veggie is broccoli. Mmm...
7. I like wearing flats more than heels because I don't like towering over people. Heels make me feel so...so tall and conspicuous? Haha! (Like duh? I know.) :))
There. Now, I'm on to tagging 7 people! :)
Confessions of a Self-aholic
Char and Nina
Spunk and Glam