Friday, October 15, 2010

Eye Candies

Pretty things and fashionable people are some of the things that inspire me to be creative when it comes to dressing up. Four days of my week, I spend it in school, and those four days in school I get to see a lot of pretty things and fashionable people (as we don't wear uniforms to school).
Having no uniform makes for a stylish and inspiring (school) environment. Students get to express themselves through the clothes that they wear and it saves them from looking too stressed out with uni life! Last Wednesday, I snapped some photos of two of my college friends in school 'coz I found them (and what they were wearing) very cute and inspiring!
Here's Dianne and her thrifted blouse and purse! When I bumped into her that day and saw what she was wearing, I got so giddy taking pictures of her and admiring her cute school outfit!:)
And here's Abbey with a comfy and casual school outfit! You'll be seeing more of her and her style next week when I post a new (and maybe one time only) segment on the blog where I feature the style of a friend. Watch out for that! :)

With a stylish environment such as this, who wouldn't be inspired to look good and dress-up? I may not be too fond of going to school (haha!) but I like what I see when I'm there. Oh how I adore them! Haha!

'Til the next post! :)
Scarlet April xx

11 comments:

  1. Wow, it must be fun to be studying there.. You get to express yourself freely. Your friends are really chic.. :)

    The November Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it is. it's fun to dress freely but it's also hard to come up with new outfit ideas when I run out of clothes to wear. haha! thanks nadia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, dear! I just came across your blog. I love it! I love your outfits, and you are very very pretty!

    I hope you don't mind if I put a link of your blog in mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friend Abbey's bag is so cool! And Dianne's skirt is very pretty! I like its color. :D

    Lee [spunkandglam.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  5. @pinky- hey dear! thanks so much! really means a lot to me that you like my posts! :)will check out your blog too! :)

    @malai- aww thanks melai! :)

    @lee- iknow right? glad you like it. :) thanks lee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sayang di ka naka-punta sa Loreal event, nagkita sana tayo. Hope to see you irl before I leave the country! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're leaving the country? for good? aww sayang nga! hope to see you in future events then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh its cool! :D im new here. and i find your blog really interesting! :) your friends bag is cute!
    i want one! haha

    ps: lovely header!

    ReplyDelete
  9. where are those bags from?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @anonymous- they're not mine, they're my friends. took the photos inside their condo...so i really don't know where they got it. :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...