Saturday, October 9, 2010

Save Some Trees. Have a Blog.

Heya guys! Sorry for the lack of blog updates. It's 'coz I had nothing interesting to post and nothing exciting happened to me in the past days. Yesterday was fun and blog-worthy though; me and my friends modeled and had a shoot for a friend's project in school so watch out for that.

In the meantime, here's an outfit post inspired by SVW. I watched the first season of Gossip Girl again and I was so inspired by Serena's "comeback" outfit hence this day's outfit post. Oh and I quoted Dan for the title of this post in an episode in GG season1 as well. :)

Here's the inspiration for this outfit:
...and here's my take on SVW's outfit:
wearing: 11th of October denim blouse, Tomato breton shirt, Black Sheep gray jeans, gifted black leather bag, Mom's scarf, black brogues ordered from Aisa. :)
Since it was too hot for a camel leather jacket, I opted to wear my denim blouse over my breton-striped shirt instead. Serena was wearing a denim vest underneath that jacket anyway. :P

On an unrelated note, it's so hard to grow bangs out! They're at their awkward stage right now where they don't count as bangs anymore 'coz they're longer than the usual but they're still short to be considered as "not bangs". Hope I made sense there. Haha!

'Til the next post!
Scarlet April xx

6 comments:

  1. love your take on the serena inspired outfit!:) so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thanks aisa! glad you love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw you're so chic girl! love this inspired look, so pretty :). aw thanks so much for following me girl, means a lot. now following you lovely <3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kathleen- aww, thanks dear! no problem! you're so chic! :)

    @lee- thanks deary!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is of course a necessity to save the trees and electronic reading and writing does save a lot of paper ...so you can say we are all contributing to the saving somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...