Friday, March 15, 2013

Class Act

Last year on my birthday, I donned an all pastel look that celebrated my being 20 years old. It was cute and a bit mature; an apt look for someone who had just let go of her teenage years and welcomed adulthood. This year (on February 16), I couldn't be happier to have found a dress that perfectly embodied my being 21. If last year's attire was still a balancing act of being a teen and an adult well this year's was all about wholly embracing adulthood. Thank you to my boyfriend for gifting me this perfect dress for my special day. So here are some photos from my birthday dinner with the special people in my life. :)

dress- Miss Selfridge
shoes- Payless
purse- vintage
watch- Guess
pearl necklace- Landmark
XO.

2 comments:

  1. You looked great! I hope you had a wonderful dinner and a Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...