Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March Playlist

My favorite cousin is spending her summer vacation in our home and we've been listening to these songs almost everyday. We think they're the perfect background for when we lounge and browse the net starting in the morning 'til the afternoon. There are more actually but these are my faves this month of March. And as always, these songs are not randomly picked; for every playlist I try to evoke my feelings and unspoken thoughts through the songs that I pick and compile for each month. Every playlist is a reflection of what's been going in my life (and in my head) at the moment. Save for Carly Rae Jepsen's Tonight I'm Getting Over You since there's no one to get over about for me really. I just like it and think it's catchy. Haha! :)
XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...