Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tonight We Are Young

 Tonight
We are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter
Than the sun

I mentioned on my previous post that last Saturday I had at least two outfit changes because in the morning we had a family event and in the afternoon I had to meet up with my grade school friends at Taguig. It was literally a looong day for me. Anyway, here's outfit number two! A very sparkly and loud look for a night out with ze friends! My guy friends wouldn't stop teasing me about this look btw. Kin-Yen, would squint his eyes and pretend to be blinded by the brightness of my sequined top! Boys. *shakes head* Haha!

Ever since our dear friend Pam left the Philippines for Australia, she visits the country at least once a year to bond with us here. Two years ago, she hosted one of the most memorable sleepovers we have ever had at the Holiday Inn which you can read here. Hihi. This year though, no more sleepovers for us because we literally stayed up all night! We stuffed ourselves with yummeh food at Mercato then partied the night away at Amber then Jill's at The Fort Strip. Her stay this time was shorter but it was still fun 'coz Rachelle, another Balikbayan friend of ours, was with us! Somehow, Pam brought out Rachelle's suppressed British accent because she finally had someone to talk to in straight English! Ang asar namin sa kanila: "Oh nag-uusap na naman yung dalawang foreigners" hahaha!

So if by the time the bar closes
And you feel like falling down
I'll carry you home tonight

sequined blouse- WAGW
leopard shorts- 999
shoes- Rajo! for Parisian
envelope clutch- Singapore

PS. Title of this post is a song by Fun. Sorry LSS. But it's perfect for this entry, really. :)
PPS. I have two hairstyles for this post. Have you noticed? :))
 XO.

8 comments:

  1. fierce lang ng outfit! lavet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woaaaaah! i super love your outfit! <3 :)


    http://www.xoxostrawberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Clouds and Claudine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely Jonessa! :)


    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sparkly top, Jonessa! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...