Monday, January 23, 2012

Bits and Bobs

I missed random posts like this. I hope you don't mind that I take a break from all the outfit posts for a while. Just wanted to let you guys have a peek at what I've been doing when I'm not blogging. So far, the past weeks consisted of me finishing the last two books in The Hunger Games Trilogy (and I couldn't be more thankful to my big bro who bought me Catching Fire and Mockingjay 'coz everywhere I looked it seemed that these two were pretty hard to get) and changing my eating habits. And no, I'm not saying that I've become a health freak I'm just trying to gain more weight. And since we're on the subject of food, can I just say that I'm really proud of my very own Eggy In The Basket...hence the photos. Haha! I'm also reading a lot of mangas lately (read: Detective Conan and Detective School Q). So yeah, I guess I live a pretty boring life haha but if you know me full well, you'd know that doing these things bring me so much joy and peace. Ahhh the life of a proud homebody. Haha!

/end of rambling

XO.

5 comments:

  1. Yes to eating healthy and to more random posts. :)

    I'm eggggzited for the movie, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ngaaw thank you Chyerl! And me too! I'm pretty excited for the movie. I hope it's good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not boring! It's these little things that make us happy ^^ AND OMG. Detective Conan reading is NEVER boring! I've read their whoooooooole manga collection (online) twice already, and wah, astig pa rin! Medyo tinotorture ko nga sarili ko kakahintay sa latest manga update eh! <3


    Almira :)
    numbertwohere

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe Thanks Almira! I'm taking my time reading the manga as I know that it's still ongoing. Cant believe DC's still not finished, right? It kills me to know that Conan won't be growing up anytime soon! Ugh. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS. I feel for you. I'm like that with my fave manga too, Saiunkoku Monogatari. Torture kahihintay sa latest manga updates. Gah! :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...