Friday, February 4, 2011

Pink, Girly Things, and Macarons

(lace blouse- Forever21 | shorts- The Second Shop | cameo necklace- Forever21 | shoes- Taiwan)
Late post is late. These photos were taken last weekend. Funny how the week went by with a theme hence this very girly post.

Photos:

*Sweet to look at and sweet to the taste French Macarons (they're not from Laduree though so I guess that doesn't make them French? Haha!). I love them, especially the pink ones (mainly 'coz of the irresistible pink hue and the cake ganache in between).
*My little sister dressed in a pink tutu! So adorable. :">
*My outfit last Saturday. (Forever21 lace blouse, The Second Shop shorts, Forever21 cameo necklace, Brogues from Taiwan)
*Newly acquired Etude House Pink Lippy! Such a steal. Its color is close to MAC's Pink Nouveau.


Hmm, I'm surprisingly not verbose (here on the blog) today.

Much Love,
Scarlet Aprilxx

12 comments:

  1. The pictures are SO pretty, Jonessa! Love the macaroons shots and your sister and your outfit!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the food and your outfit - yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those macarons look yummy!!!! :) great outfit too! i love your shoes:)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit :) Girly look really suits you :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photos, Jossa! I love the whole girly ensemble :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much girls! i appreciate your comments! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. your have a killer body and the clothes look perfect on you ! :D *jealous har har

    and its the first time that i hear the name "jonessa". it pretty much rocks just like ur blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the photos specially the 3rd one. The macarons look yummy! And your shoes, I like! Oxfords are love <3

    Lee [Oh Yeah, Coffee!]

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the photos! I love pretty and colorful things! :-) And I love your outfit as well. You're so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. JeanneS- thank you for the very flattering comment! haha! didn't think of my name as something special before. :) thank youuuu glad you enjoy my blog. :)

    lee- thanks so much lee! and oxfords/brogues are indeed <3. :)

    ishna- thank you dear! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...