Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just an Update

Taking a break from all the girliness (as seen on my previous posts). I went home with a lot of black things from my recent trip to the mall. Bought the cropped top and the studded cardi at K2 (Trinoma) for 999php and the the studded harems from Landmark for only 299php and the Parisian shoes for 999php. Not bad eh? Not really fashion-related but I wanna share what I've been up to at school lately. I mentioned before that the two subjects I'm enjoying this term are my video and radio production classes. Here's what we do in RADIPRO. :)
My director/producer Dea and the mixer Kat while I was the talent. Haha! I tried emulating Nicole-hiyala of Love Radio since our target audience were classes C & D so I shouldn't be too sosyal-sosyal or else we won't be able to relate with them. Keribels naman. My prof approved and told me that I was a kumare daw to the listeners. :))
And look at what made me sooo kilig! I was featured on Tongue in Chic! Thanks to Channie for informing me about this! I was totally clueless. :))

Anddd...lastly, I wanna thank y'all so much my lovely readers for commenting on my posts and for supporting my blog! You guys motivate me to do better with my posts and make me feel appreciated. Look, I finally reached my 100th follower mark! *tears* I know it's not much for those who are already past this, but seeing this made me realize that there are 100+ people following me and reading what I'm writing here on the blog and that they actually care to listen (well in this case: read)! Haha!
Sooo, thank you all so much. I am extremely grateful. :)

'Til the next post!
Scarlet April xx

13 comments:

  1. i love the boots!! great header too! <3

    Love,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything you bought!! especially the parisian jr. shoes!:)

    oh I did a little radio show back at your school before and it was really cold in there! hehe fun too! you look like a real DJ!

    Congrats on the feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suddenly missed my radio prod class, too! :(
    Great cardigannnnn! Looks fierce! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have the same shoes! Love P. Jr. too! Hey congrats on the feature! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool class! i've always wondered how it is inside the booth, haha congrats on the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been eyeing that shoes for quite some time now. Might buy it next month. :D You're so lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all your mall finds! especially the cardigan :) and oh congrats on your feature!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i so love the harem pants :))


    ennaid <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Post a picture wearing the cropped top Jonessa! I'm sure bagay sayo yun.And those shoes, I LOVE! Daming magandang shoes ang SM Parisian noh? Congrats on the feature! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww, *sniffs*
    congratulations on the feature!!
    and oh, those are awesome buy!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great finds, Jossa! :) And congrats on the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love cheap finds! =) great blog you have here! following you now! =) xoxo Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  13. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE LOVELY COMMENTS!!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...