Saturday, February 12, 2011

Toughen Up

(knit cascading vest-thrifted | tank-The Landmark | DIY ripped jeans-Jag | shoes-Parisia Jr.)

Oh I just missed wearing an all-black ensemble! Isn't fashion so much fun? You can go from being a girly-girl in a frock to a rocker chick in ripped jeans! I like different styles and I don't want to just stick to one look only. Then again, I adore those people who have a certain look and have found their own "style". Oh what the hell. Let's all just have fun with fashion. :)

I wore this when I went to the mall with my niece and my 'Lil sister for their voice lessons in Center For Pop Music Phil sometime last week. It was the first time I accompanied them and it brought back a lot of good memories from when I was a trainee then as well. Ahh...I hate the feeling I get when nostalgia washes over me and leaves me feeling sad.

PS. I ripped these jeans myself and I love it!

PPS. Please excuse the disheveled hair. I tied it in a ponytail and when I let it loose I couldn't do anything to straighten it for this shoot. But you gotta admit, it added a 'lil something extra to the overall look (or so I think it did haha).

Much Love,
Scarlet April xx

10 comments:

  1. Such a great look! And I love your hair :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks good ,waves adds the sexiness of the hair so dont worry you rocked the outfit and that awesome hair :DD

    ennaid love <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the very sweet comment ennaid! i appreciate that. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in that outfit! I love the just-got-out-of-bed hair look, sexy! I like what you did with your pants. Last time I ripped my own pants, ending naging shorts na lang siya kasi ang panget ng pagkaka punit haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. so happy to have passed by your blog! you are so pretty! i am your new follower. :)

    http://fashioninsouciance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the DIY and those shoes are really comfy noh? I think the hair worked well with the outfit! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love ur heels!!!!!!!!! i totally dig this style!!!
    def a new follower of ur blog!

    xoxo jenna
    http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much for the comments ladies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...