Monday, October 15, 2012

Scarlet Hints

"Simple pero wakaboom!" Yan ang sabi ng nanay ko upon seeing this outfit. Been meaning to wear this whole get-up because I had envisioned this look since May pa! Finally got to wear it when my cousin and I went to the mall today. Added red accents (well lots of it!) to make this otherwise simple outfit look more interesting. I noticed that whenever I wear a pair of jeans and a simple tee, my color accents would usually be white (from the shirt), tan (from the bag), blue (from the jeans) and red (from the lipstick)! You can view a similar outfit to this here. See what I mean? ;)

A little anecdote about the shoes. I wore this pair on my very first date with my boyfriend. But as you can see, these babies have tassels on them. On that fateful day, these tassels decided to fail me and become untangled causing him to tie them for me. I was mortified and embarrassed of course but now it's just a funny memory. He even joked that he obliged to tie them because he wanted to know if my feet stank! If they did, there wouldn't have been a second date for us, he said! Mean-o. Haha!
shirt- F21
jeans- Landmark
shades- Charles and Keith
satchel- Coconut Gold
shoes- Hong Kong
cobweb neckpiece- Simone's Closet
XO.

6 comments:

  1. thanks for wearing the cobweb necklace again jonessa!:) i am so touched! this look is something I would wear too! chic and comfy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the shoes and necklace :D

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god i love the entire outfit! The scarf, the shades, the shirt and the pants! I love how it was all put together! :D

    (following you now via GFC, hope you follow back)

    www.citybehindthefog.blogspot.com
    www.officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com
    www.psychochicklessons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang sweet naman ni Mark! :p

    Love your jeans, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise- Thank you! I'm glad you like it! :*

    Steph G- Thaaanks! :)

    Samantha- I'm glad. Thank you so much! :)

    Chyrel- Hehe. Yeah, he is. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your boyfriend is very sweet and funny at the same time! haha. Your outfit looks simple but I like it! Comfy yet chic :)



    Definitely FOLLOWING YOU. Would you mind following each other?:)


    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...