Saturday, July 28, 2012

Lolita

For my two HS best buddies' birthday celeb, I wore an all white outfit with hints of pink and tan for an innocent and lolita-ish look. It was quite a feat to remain clean and pristine with this outfit considering that I commuted from my dorm in Taft all the way to the far far land of FARview, I mean Fairview while it was pouring. I remember thinking to myself while waiting for a FX at the kanto in Taft, "Great timing Jonessa. Wear white when you're gonna step on muddy puddles and get splashed with water". Hehe. But we rarely see each other anymore so everyone really made an effort to come despite the bad weather. So yeah, I had a wonderful time catching up with my high school chums and even I could tell that I was particularly hyper and cheery that day. Amazing how the right people can bring out all the positive traits and the best in you. :)

top- Simone's Closet
metal choker- F-Stop
shorts- Karissa
flats- Parisian
XO.

13 comments:

  1. Awww if I were your friend matotouch ako hehe to think you braved the rain in white outfit pa ah? :) you're such a very nice friend jonessa! and you are looking great!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Denise! :* I wish that's how my friends see me nga hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Hoy natouch naman kami na nandun kayo ni deb, kahit manila based na kayo. :) See you soon!!! :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like a sweet innocent girl Jonessa:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your fringe bag. :)

    http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Bea, Jean and Dred! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's the brand of your eyeliner? :>

    Char
    www.charnina.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. just nichido/ELF/ever bilena Char :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look like Yuri of Girls' Generation here :D

    -thirdbite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...