Monday, July 23, 2012

Hungry Boy And Parched Girl

Type. Delete. Type. Delete. How the hell do I start this post? I am struggling to find the words and having a mental battle between keeping things private and sharing a few personal things on this blog. After all, my online life is still a part of my life. So how do I do this? Ah. Since I am very "ceremonial" when it comes to things, might as well share. (Yes! I've finally come to a decision!) *pats myself on the back* Sorry if you had to read my internal struggle. *laughs* 

He is far too important for him not to be included and introduced in my blog. So anyway, meet Hungry Boy and Parched Girl. Very complementary. He has an enthusiasm for food that equals his passion for music while he's found out that she more than enjoys her cocktails, shots, and wine. But a 'lil disclaimer, Parched Girl is no alcoholic. Haha! So yes, this guy here is the "Mark" that I've been mentioning ever-so-casually in my previous posts. 

More outfit-shot-taking-obligations for you dear! Prost! Cheers! Salute!

top- random brand
skirt- Landmark
shoes- from Hong Kong
clutch- from Hong Kong
metal necklace- F-Stop
XO.

10 comments:

  1. :> :> :> Love you outfit Jonessa:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing as always!
    you guys look good together.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karla- Hihi :)

    Mark- Why thank you :*

    Mestizay- Thank you so much dear! *kilig* :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit and adore your clutch. It is a struggle what's private and what's shareable in the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOHHH :3 Btw I love what you're wearing. Esp your shoes!!! :)

    ♥ Megann of Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this the 'Mark' from Manels? Hihi :">

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chyrel- Thank you Chyrel. And I completely agree with what you said. :)

    Megann- Thank you :)

    Char- Yes, it is him. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...