Monday, February 13, 2012

Up, Up And Awaaay!

The 3 S': Scallops, stripes and swallows. And if you throw in the satchel there'd be 4. But you know, I just made that up. Haha! Who knew that putting all these elements together could make for a quirky, fun and cute ensemble? Perfect for the 17th Hot Air Balloon Fiesta helt at Clarkfield, Clarckzone, Pampanga last week! The event reminded me of Coachella---what with the tents, the people sitting idly on the grassy ground, food and souvenir vendors scattered all over the place and the laidback ambiance---that I decided to dress up like I was going to the event lang but of course I also incorporated a little bit of the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta into my outfit by wearing the colorful striped blouse. That way, people would mistake me for a balloon! Haha! The outfit was also a great pick me-upper since I was a lil bit miserable and couldn't enjoy the experience to the fullest 'coz I had the flu. It was so bad that I used up all the tissue that we brought and the skin on my nose was red and peeling. Eww not a pretty sight, I tell you. Haha! But that didn't stop me from enjoying the lil vacay so I'm really glad that we went. 

top- Trunkshow
shoes- Parisian
satchel- Coconut Gold
shorts- 999
boater hat- forgot where eh...

PS. stay tuned for my Day 2 outfit! :)
XO.

5 comments:

  1. love your rainbow top! cute :)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun event! Makes me wish I was there to witness it. Cute look btw! :)

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Indah, Denise, Almira and Gillian! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...