Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fresh February!

F-stop's back this Feb with a fresh new collection! Here are just some of the stylish pieces that I modeled for Melai! And I must say, the clothes in this collection were sooo fun to shoot! There were all sorts of styles like modern, edgy, retro pop, dainty, vintage glam and so much more. I'm sure you'll find something that will suit your style! My fave looks would have to be the one where I was wearing the red creepers with the pink shorts and the last photo. I rarely wear something like that and I didn't think it'd suit me until I wore it. Ahh so far from my style but so fun to wear! Go check out F-stop now and stay tuned for the release of the collection sometime this Feb! :)

Photos by JR Espejo
Styling by Melai Entuna
MUA: Me
Shoes: Asian Vogue
Special thanks to Aisa Ipac
Models: Christa Ellaine Bacani and Me
XO.

6 comments:

  1. loving all the animal prints!:)

    http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so skinny I'm inggit! <:

    ReplyDelete
  3. sister you look like a model, act like a model but you're still a baby inside. hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you rock those outfits girl ! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...