Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Little Girl Blue

Here's my second outfit worn on the last day of the Hot Air Balloon Festival! I built my outfits around the boater hat and this pair of swallow printed flats. I might've repeated wearing them for two consecutive days but at least I had fun styling them in two different ways. Whew, I think I abused the word "two" in that sentence. Haha!


Anyway, how did you guys spend Valentines? Mine was a little...blue. I just spent my V-day in front of a computer screen reading Detective Conan online and dressing up my Coco Girl on Facebook. I hope I don't do the exact same thing on my "B-day" this coming Thursday (although I don't really mind reading DC). Haha! Oh damn...I'm finally hitting the big 2-0. Why does time fly faster once you turned 18??? Hahaha Okay, I'm rambling so I better end this post now. :)


top- Landmark
skirt- Tomato
satchel- Coconut Gold
flats- Parisian
rings- c/o Bubbles

XO.

8 comments:

  1. Love your skirt and flats! And so excited for DC; may bagong chapter to be released either tonight or tom! Haha finally! tagal matapos ng current case :)) I spent mine downloading the two latest episodes of HIMYM and watching them after :))


    Almira :)
    numbertwohere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie patootie Jonessa! :)


    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you walked straight out of an anime! So cute :)

    ekatya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so cute. meloving your skirt. :)

    http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with your rings, so cute xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Almira- Haha I bet the downloading part took ages! As for Dc...medyo malayo pa ko so okay lang kahit matagal yung updates although it must suck for you since you have to wait for it to come up everytime. :/

    Melai- Thank you!!! Hihi

    E. Katya- Wow didn't expect to hear that but I guess that's good since I loooove anime! Haaha!

    Dred- Thank you glad you love it!

    Jane- Thanks, they're from Bubbles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Preeend! I SUPER LOVE THE LOOK!! hubarin mo yan at isusuot ko!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. BWAHAHAHA TAWANG TAWA AKO SA COMMENT MO FRIENDDDD!!! hahaha pansin ko nga na gusto mo toh napa-comment ka pa eh! :))) Miss youuu!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...