Monday, April 18, 2011

Prep Up!

There's just something about a preppy outfit that captivates me. Maybe it's that innocent schoolgirl look. Maybe it's the layering. Whatever it is, I love it. Just like what Kelly Osbourne said on Fashion Police last night, she'd rather look cute than sexy. I agree. I think looking cute in a preppy attire is sexy. It's being sexy without showing too much skin.And now I'll leave you with a collage of preppy outfits (photos that I saved on my computer) that I faved on Chictopia. :) (Photos are not mine, obviously :D)
Cute eh? Wish I could always layer up here in the country. Ahh...the downside of living in a tropical country. :/

PS. Sorry if I included outfit shots taken inside the house. I just couldn't decide which photos to put up here on the blog as I liked the frames behind the first 2 photos (figured it went well with the outfit theme) and the natural lighting in the rest of the pictures. So hell I just dumped it all on here. Haha!

PPS. Finally made a twitter account (just so I could follow Matthew Gray Gubler of Criminal Minds HAHA) So...FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

XO.

14 comments:

  1. love your preppy look Jonessa! I have mine too check-out my blog entry here: http://simonesfashioncloset.blogspot.com/2011/04/nerd-in-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit! so girly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so sweet, love preppy look :):)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adore the preppy look. geeky outfits are chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable outfit!
    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cuute outfit.. :)

    it'll be great if we'll give each other a follow. <3

    http://anneholica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look really cute. :) Preppy is always pretty.

    Mars of fashion insouciance

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the sweet comments girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooo cute! I love your hat, bag and oxfords so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah- Oh wow thanks for the comment! I'm a fan of your blog btw! :">

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww you are so cuteee! :D Love the yellow punch of that cardi! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is such a cute outfit ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...