Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Movie In My Mind

If you've been following my blog long enough, you would know by now how much I love the color red, flamboyant gowns and Old Hollywood Glamour. Combine these three elements together and you've got a very dramatic, elegant, eye candy of a gown that will make anyone dream of the golden days of Hollywood or maybe just the gown. These photos of Fan Bingbing, a Chinese actress/singer who's recently making it big in Hollywood and wowing the fashion designers and fashion enthusiasts alike with her style, are from her 2010 drama/espionage movie East Wind, Rain.

Oh my don't you just love the composition of the photos, the red gown which has a 5-meter-train (if I'm not mistaken), her flawless Asian porcelain skin, her long jet-black hair, and the drama of it all? It makes me wish I could re-do my debut all over again. Haha!

*title came from a song in the musical Miss Saigon (yep I changed the title)

PS. Will be back to regular posting of outfits after this, I just had to post this!

PPS. Now I dream of being a spy, disguising myself as a singer singing my heart out in Shanghai garbed in the most wonderful gown ever (talk about going incognito)! And that is my imagination running wild. Haha!

photos grabbed from this and this.

XO.

5 comments:

  1. love the photos and the red gown looks so stunning. it looks so great with her porcelain skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed! Fan Bingbing is def someone to watch out for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! <3 I SUPER LIKE HER RED DRESS NESSA! :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bea! IKR??? SUPER BONGGA ANG GANDA LANG. =))

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the gown!!! and the last photon is uhhhmaazing! galing ng shot :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...