Thursday, April 7, 2011

NOLITA + other things

Denise of Simone's Closet will be launching her 30th Collection this April 9, 2011 at 9am!

Her 30th Collection is entitled NOLITA, inspired by Vanessa Carlton's whimsical music video, Nolita Fairytale. The Collection consists of pretty clothes in shades of blue, black, and white. These pieces will really make you bloom this Spring Season! Items are sold at very affordable prices plus she gives earrings per item bought in her shop!

Go check out her shop now! :)

On a different note, I'd like to post these just for the sake of updating and documenting. This is primarily what my blog is for anyway, to document my outfits and whatever it is that goes on in my life.
I have so many things to be happy about and be grateful for that I don't know where to start! These features are good reasons to be happy. But I think, apart from these (though they never fail to put a smile on my face and a spring in my step), the reason for my happiness is knowing that I have such awesome and supportive friends who will always be there to cheer me up when I'm down and to cheer me on through all of my endeavors. I'm not sure if I have talked about it here on my blog (I tried masking my dark and brooding thoughts 'coz I didn't want to publish emo-ish posts) but I was really depressed for quite some time and nobody knew that I was. Que terrible! Anyway, I wanna apologize to them that I even doubted them for a second when I thought that they wouldn't understand my predicament. I kept everything to myself. I kept my dark and sad feelings hidden. But when I finally decided to open up, I was taken aback at how much love and support and understanding they were giving me. They were the cure that I needed. They were the therapists that I needed to talk to. And now, I'm not so sad anymore. Thank you friends for being there for me these past few weeks! And thank you to everyone who reads and comments on my blog! You guys are the best! :)

XO.

3 comments:

  1. congrats on the feature! =) glad to hear that you feel better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looove your shoes and diy top!!! will follow you dear.. ;)

    xoxo,
    Sol
    (http://paragonofchic.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...