Friday, March 18, 2011

Cut It Out!

The Inspiration: Cut-out shoulders! :)My take on the trend:
I'm wearing DIY-ed garments here ie. the shorts and the blouse. So I DIY-ed my mom's vintage semi see-through shirt by cutting out the shoulder part of the shirt. It came out alright, if I do say so myself (still needs stitching though). I think it added something extra to this shirt, now I just need to stash it at the farthest corner of my closet where my mom won't be able to find it. Haha! I've been itching to try out this trend ever since the influx of cut-out shoulder parts on Chictopia and Lookbook. Hmm, someone please keep the scissors away from me. I seem to be cutting a lot of things lately...like my hair, these shorts, and now this blouse. Haha!

P.S. I dunno 'bout you guys, but I kinda like how my hair looked like a mullet from the 80's (cue achy breaky-heart music). HAHAHA!



XO.

16 comments:

  1. nice DIY!! :) how i wish i could make one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice DIY!!! Love this trend also!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on the DIY, love the color of the top too!! :)

    Love,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you DIY-ed top! Good job on it. :) Loving the red lips as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice hair and lovely DIY too!:) I'm too scared to cut out any shirts at the moment hehe :) But yours look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! Nice job! You totally rocked this look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute DIY!! and the shorts too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you all so much girls for the lovely comments! i'm glad you love my lil DIY. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job! And you do look great! :) Me too, I've been itching to cut my tops as well! :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blouse is beautiful! I love the color! And congrats on having successfully done some DIYs. :D

    http://fashioninsouciance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like! Very creative. Ma-try rin yan minsan teehee. Love your red lips! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. whoaaaa, you're really creative!!definitely following you :):)

    wanna follow each other??let's be friend :)let me know, with your comment in my post. thank you :):)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. your shorts are great!! :)
    xx

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. fantastic idea!! i love your red top btw!! and i think i might be doing this to my top as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. i would totally do this!:) great job i love how it turned out:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...